Just because it’s beautiful doesn’t mean it’s not practical. Here’s why:
- Shimano Nexus gears are internal and therefore low maintenance as protected from the elements and are available in 1, 3 and 7 speed. The 7 gear classic bikes have an option of either pedal brakes or handlebar brakes.
- Depending on what you generally need to carry, there are luggage options of Velorbis’ own designed steel rear carrier with bag hook, exclusive front wooden carrier, wooden crate (shallow or deep) or different iconic Velorbis alloy baskets so your shopping, briefcase or gym kit can be carried with ease.
- A chain cover and stainless steel mudguards mean you arrive at your destination free from splashes, oil or dirt from the road.
- The Kopenhagen Fusion Ladies is compatible with a Yepp child seat to carry the little one with you.
- The single kick-stand is light but gives your bike stability when parked.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology with built-in reflectors..
We always want you to have a safe trip on your bike so we can offer these features:
- The upright seating position gives you a great view of your surroundings and the other traffic on the road.
- The urban commuter bike comes with the option of battery powered front and back lights.
- A shiny silver M-Wave bell is included.
- The everyday bike comes with an Axa Solid integrated frame lock with keys.
We all lead different lives and some people might want something extra added to their Kopenhagen Fusion Ladies cycle. Here are just some of the possibilities.
A Kopenhagen Fusion Ladies bike might offer the best of two styles but are you sure that is what suits your own needs? Maybe look at these other options.
- If you are happy to ride your bike at a gentle pace and speed isn’t usually of the essence, then our best selling Kopenhagen Classic Ladies café racer bike might just do the job. It’s the same stylish frame but with wider (and more comfortable!) 50 mm tyres and the option of a smaller 45 cm frame. It comes with a double kickstand for extra stability and you can have dynamo lights instead of battery ones.
- If you want to keep costs down then maybe look to our Urban Chic Ladies bike. As our entry price cycle, it offers stylish good looks, superb quality and great practicality but comes in a limited range of colours and has no integrated lock included. The tyres are a standard 50 mm wide.
Differences between the Kopenhagen Fusion and the Kopenhagen Classic models:
- Kopenhagen Classic has 47 mm wide semi-balloon tires for extra suspension and added comfort
- Kopenhagen Fusion has 37 mm wide tires for added agility and a more sporty ride
- Kopenhagen Classic has coloured (60 mm) mudguards (optional 200+ colours)
- Kopenhagen Fusion has narrower (42 mm) mudguards in stainless steel (colour options not available)
- Kopenhagen Classic has an option for a built-in dynamo hub – Not available on Kopenhagen Fusion
- Kopenhagen Classic has a 70 cm wide set of handlebars with an 8 cm rise from the stem
- Kopenhagen Fusion has a 55 cm wide set of handlebars with a 5 cm rise from the stem
- Kopenhagen Classic has a double kickstand – Kopenhagen Fusion has a single kickstand
- Kopenhagen Classic has a leather mud flap (available in 3 colours) – Not available on Kopenhagen Fusion
- Kopenhagen Classic weighs app. 2 kgs more than the Kopenhagen Fusion (without optional extras)